The Service Provider, in an effort to protect the Personal Data of its Users, applies appropriate organizational and technical solutions to prevent interference with their privacy. These activities ensure safety at a level appropriate to applicable law, including:
1. The Act of May 10, 2018 about personal data protection;
2. Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection);
3. The Act of 18 July 2002 on the provision of electronic services;
4. Act of July 16, 2004. Telecommunications law.
1. User - a natural person, a legal person or an organizational unit without legal personality that can view the information posted on the Website in accordance with their purpose, as well as use other services;
2. Service provider - is Findair Sp. z o. o., Based in Krakow, ul. Głogowa 26, 31-235 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000642783, NIP: 9452198620, REGON: 365669252;
3. Website - an Internet service available at www.findair.eu domain, whose owner and administrator is the Service Provider, within which Users can use the services offered by the Service Provider;
4. Cookies/cookie files - this is a small information saved by the server on the User's computer, which the server can read when you reconnect to this computer.
5. SSL protocol - a special standard for data transmission on the Internet, in which the transmission is coded, in contrast to ordinary transmission, where the transmission takes place in open text.
6. RODO - Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (general regulation on data protection).
7. Personal data - information about an identified or identifiable natural person ("data subject"); an identifiable natural person is a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, identification number, location data, internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, cultural or social identity of a natural person.
8. Processing - any operations performed on personal data, such as collecting, recording, storing, developing, changing, sharing and deleting, especially those performed in information systems.
1. The use of the Website is carried out using a secure SSL protocol, which affects the protection of data transmission in the Internet.
a. make it easier for the User to use the Website while browsing;
b. subsequent association of the User in the event of reconnection of the Website with the device on which they were saved;
c. ensuring security and preventing fraud and abuse;
d. creating statistics that help to understand how the User uses websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
e. adjusting the content of the Website pages to specific User preferences and optimizing the use of websites, tailored to the individual needs of the User;
3. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number. As part of the Website, we use the following types of cookies:
a. "Session" - they are stored in the User's end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the web browser;
b. "Permanent" - stored in the User's terminal device for the time specified in Cookie files parameters or until they are deleted by the User;
c. "Performance" - they enable gathering information about the manner of using the Website's websites;
d. "Necessary" - enabling the use of services available on the Website;
e. "Functional" - allowing you to remember the settings selected by the User and personalize the User interface;
f. "Own" - posted by the Website;
g. "External" - originating from a site outside the Website;
h. "Facebook cookies" - You should read the Facebook cookies policy available at: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/;
• Google Chrome - Click on the menu (in the upper right corner), Settings tab > Show advanced settings. In the "Privacy" section, you must click the Content Settings button. In the "Cookie files" section, you can change the following Cookie files:
- Deleting cookies,
- Default blocking of cookies,
- Default permitting for cookies,
- Default storage of cookies and site data until the browser is closed
- Specifying exceptions for cookies from specific sites or domains
• Internet Explorer 6.0 and 7.0 - From the browser menu (upper right corner): Tools> Internet Options> Privacy, Sites button. Use the slider to set the level, change the change with the OK button.
• Mozilla Firefox - From the browser menu: Tools > Options > Privacy. Activate the field Firefox program: "will use user settings". About cookies (cookies) determines the selection - or not - a position Accept cookies.
• Opera - From the browser menu: Tool> Preferences> Advanced. About cookies (cookies) determines the selection - or not - a position cookies.
• Safari - In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences and click the Security icon. This is where you choose the security level in the "Accept cookies" area.
2. Disabling Cookies in your browser does not deprive you of access to the resources of our Website. Software for browsing websites, i.e. a web browser, usually allows cookies to be stored in the User's end device by default. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser used by the User.
3. If the User does not want to receive cookies, he may change the settings of his browser. However, disabling cookie files necessary for authentication, security or maintaining User's preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, also prevent the use of the Website.
1. According to art. 13 of the General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data of 27 April 2016 (Journal of Laws of EU L 119 of 05.04.2016), we would like to inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is Findair Sp. z o. o., with its registered office in Krakow, ul. Głogowa 26, 31-235 Kraków, entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register maintained by the District Court for Kraków-Śródmieście in Kraków, 11th Commercial Division of the National Court Register, under KRS number 0000642783, NIP: 9452198620, REGON: 365669252.
- The Administrator of Personal Data can be contacted at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org .
- Your personal data will be processed in order to enable you to use the Website's functionality, including the creation of an account, pursuant to art. 6 par. 1 lit. a) and b) of the General Regulation on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016.
- If you express more consents on the Website, your Personal Data will be processed to the extent consistent with the expressed consents.
- The personal data provided by you will be processed by the time of using the Website, maintaining an account on the Website and after its removal and to: claim for the performance of the contract, performance of obligations under the law, including in particular taxes and accounting, prevention of fraud and frauds, statistics and archives for a maximum of 10 years from the date of account deletion.
- You have the right to request the Administrator to access Personal Data, the right to rectify it, delete it, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent.
- If you find that the processing of your Personal Data violates the provisions of the GDPR, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing marked Personal Data is voluntary, however, failure to do so will result in the inability to use these Website functionalities that require the provision of marked Data.
2. Personal data collected via forms on the Website, to which the User agrees, will be processed for the purpose and time necessary to properly handle the task. Details will specify appropriate information clauses and consents to the processing of Users' personal data under specific forms. A detailed list of information clauses and processing rules can be found in the Terms and Conditions.
3. More information regarding the terms of service, in particular the rules of the Website, ways and conditions of entering into contracts and conditions for access to content and use of the Website, including personal data protection rules, you will find in Terms and Conditions.